How should I care for Forever Flowers?
- Forever Flowers do not need to be watered.
- Direct sunlight and humid conditions will affect the quality of Forever Flowers. For best results, store them in a cool dry place.
- If your Forever Flowers gather dust, use a soft-bristle brush to clean them off.
- Do not place any objects on top of the Forever Flowers, for they may alter their shape.
- Refrain from removing Forever Flowers from their box. The flowers are kept in place with metal wiring. Removing the flowers may change their shape. Metal wiring may result in personal harm.
Forever Flower Boxes and Fresh Flower boxes
- Forever Flowers are freshly picked flowers that go to a preservation process. Depending on how well they are cared for, they can be kept up to or over a year.
- Fresh Flower Boxes are made from picked roses. Fresh Flowers last between 3-5 days, depending on environmental factors such as storage humidity and temperature. Fresh Flower Boxes are best stored indoors, under cool and dry conditions. Avoid direct sunlight. For best results, trim the rose stem daily, and change out the water. When changing water, be sure to avoid the petals, as water damage could result. Withered petals can be peeled and removed as needed.
Can I alter or cancel my order after placing it?
- If you wish to change or cancel your order after placing it, please call 0900099210 within 48 hours for a customer service representative. 48 hours after the order has been placed, the transaction will be deemed completed, and additional changes or cancellations cannot be made.
How do I get a refund if I cancel an order?
- Online Credit Card Payments: The bank requires 7-10 business days to process your return. The refund should show up in your credit card statement shortly thereafter.
- ATM Bank Transfers: We will transfer your refund to your bank account after 10 days.
Can I return or exchange any items?
- Each one of Rence Fleur's items are custom-built and tailored to each specific order. Therefore we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any items.
What should I do if I receive damaged goods?
- Please call 0900099210 to speak with a specialized customer service representative who will help you with your inquiry. Be sure to keep the damaged item as well as photograph the merchandise, to protect your rights as a customer.
Can I choose my own color palette?
- Rence Fleur does provide customer-centric services. For more detailed inquiry please e-mail your name, contact number and your item requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you shortly.
Does Rence Fleur provide services at wedding or events?
- For event, wedding or bulk ordering service inquiry, please e-mail your name, contact number and your item requests to: email@example.com. We will reach out to you shortly.
Does Rence Fleur provide uniform invoices?
- Rence Fleur is a Uniform Invoice exempt business. We can provide receipts upon request.
Does Rence Fleur have a physical store front I can visit?
- Rende Fleur's physical location is still under preparation. We look forward to serving you there in the future.